Are there any changes to the Lemmermann 2020 applications due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19)?We have extended the period to submit applications until May 31, 2020.
All applicants shoud apply online and also email their supporting documents to the Foundation's email address: email@example.com@org.
Who is eligible?Any masters student or PhD candidate enrolled in a recognized graduate program.
Is there any age limit for the student to apply?Students must be 35 or younger when they apply.
Are students of any nationality eligible to apply?Yes, they are.
In the application, what is the appropriate length of a research proposal?
The description should be between 3 to 6 pages long.
- The narrative should include:
- a research description (who, what, where, how, and why of research)
- a justification for financial support
- goals and objectives: broad outcomes that you expect to achieve during your period of research in Rome
- procedures and activities: your action plan while in Rome.
I did not receive a fellowship this year. May I apply again next year?Of course! We encourage applicants to reapply.
What is the duration of the fellowship?The Lemmermann Foundation usually awards short-term fellowships, lasting from 2 to 6 months.
Is lodging provided by the Foundation?The students should arrange their own stay in Rome.
Is the Foundation affiliated with any particular institute or university?No, it is not.